...Highlights of Health and Photography...

For Show!

Posted by Musashi Tuesday, March 16, 2010 11:16 AM





A couple weekends back my partners and I had a booth at the Autorama car show for our motorsports company Drift Enterprise here in Salt Lake City, Utah. I got some decals thrown: Xlear, Inc., Crazy Car Ads, Lash Couture, Lush Extensions, and Drift Enterprise on about 2 hours before the doors closed for vendors, then had to drive the Nissan about 10 miles in the sleet/snow. I made it in the door (car dripping with road grime) and made it just in time for all the classic car owners to mumble some unwelcoming words. As I entered the building with my car on my way to our motorsports display booth by transmission wouldnt go in gear (talk about embarrassing). Although it wasnt a surprise since I had a few transmission problems occuring over the last couple of months.
So we finally pushed it to the booth only to realize that we had to parallel park(pushing) this car that has a welded differential and super wide tires. After we stopped whining, we started pushing and pretty much gave up after about 20 minutes of Austin Power's like maneuvering. So we decided to just pull the front bumper off and use a floor jack to pull the front of the car in a lil more to line up with the back end. Long story short(or is it too late, lol), we got the car in and the display setup.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment